FLORIDA ROLL-UP HURRICANE SHUTTERS:
These shutters attach above the window. They roll up and store in an enclosed box when not in use.
They are lowered either manually by a hand crank or automatically by push button, and lock in place for
• Hurricane Protection and security
• Manual or electric
• User-friendly operation
• Security, strength, and simplicity
• Miami Dade or Florida Building Code approved
ROLL-UP SHUTTERS PROS:
• Are permanently affixed above the windows and don't require any extra storage space.
• Can easily be made storm-ready by one person.
• Offer some of the best protection, and make an excellent theft deterrent.